Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Results!!!!

Hye,
so results has been released last monday, 27th Dec 2010..
alhamdulillah so fa so good,
even I did not get a dean list students,
but at least my results is still maintain (semakin menaik)
alhamdulillah.. alhamdulillah ... alhamdulillah
thanks to my parents, to all lecturers, and to all friends
who always stay beside me and support me...

Thanks.. oh ya not forgotten, to my loves one An
as well as gemok too..(mukarramah)
thanks for all advices...
love you so much....

ps:
1) cant wait for mukarramah coming back!!
2) i wrote full in english coz lynn said we must always speaks n wrote in english to improve...
3)this is a the last sem, he will stay beside me.. then after dat... im sure be ******

4 comments:

MiSs LyN said...

hehehe....patotlah tersedak kak...rupenyer ade orang sebut name kite...aceceh...

J.FaRRaH said...

Lynn:
meh2 akk byk ubat batuk.. wahahahaha

comel said...

alhamdulillah
dah usaha doa dan tawakal
result da dpat

TAHNIAH

J.FaRRaH said...

comel:
bby thanks for always being there
even sy suke nangis bile stres.. wahahaha